Monday, July 6, 2015

Hosting in my Red, White and Blue


Some of you may know that I was asked again by Channel 7 to host another Lifestyle Segment this past week. The focus: fun Mommy and me party ideas. This time I was much more relaxed and calm, not only was this my second time on air live but I had fewer products to talk about and they are products I love as well!
Another amazing thing about this time on air was the TV anchors remembered me from last time (from my Cinco de Mayo spot) and during a commercial break they said "Erica, nice to see you, they must have liked you since you are here again!"
Thank God they like me is right!
I was also excited because my Dad came with me again and he was able to take some live pictures while I was doing my thing on air.
Thank you Channel 7 News for allowing me to enjoy this wonderful experience and I hope to work more with you in the future!







Sweater: Madewell
Tank: Lilly Pulitzer for Target
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Toms
Bracelet: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment