Monday, January 12, 2015

Worth the Wait

 
Months ago I fell in love with Madewell Billie Boots in the color deep marsh, the interesting green suede and slick style attracted me most. Sadly, they sold out in my size super fast but I was searching the website and found a different boot in the same color. Since it was the color that attracted me the most I had to have them ASAP. Well, for my New Years Resolution I have been trying to teach myself budgeting and these boots were not in my budget so I had to wait and safe for about 3 weeks. In that time, I checked the website everyday to make sure they still had my size so imaging the relief when I finally could order these beauties. They are so comfortable and the highest heels I own. If you can get these babies before they sell out, they are well worth it.







Tee: Madewell
Sweater: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Madewell
Necklace: Madewell
Bag: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment