Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pinspired: Holiday PSA

 
I don't know about you, but I hate Christmas shopping. I think people get mean and nasty this time of year when they look for deals. I feel for retail workers at stores where they have coupons and crazy deals all the time. I used to work for one of those places and keeping the coupons straight as a holiday employee was rough because people get mad at you if they can't combine coupons. My holiday PSA to you is to remember that the people working in your retail store is a person too, they have feelings, they aren't making up rules to personally offend you or make it impossible to use coupons and they are just trying to get through the holidays as well.
Please take this plea PSA as just a thought when you go out to the stores and do that last minute shopping. 






Top: American Eagle (similar)
Pants: Gap
Vest: J. Crew Factory
Shoes: Nordstrom
Bag: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment