Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mall Madness!



Oh man oh man! I worked black Friday last week so I knew I needed to be comfortable all around. I wore this cotton dress, leggings and super cozy flat shoes to make it through the crazy day. I expect Black Friday to be crazy but the mall was a madhouse! So many people! It was nice to see new people come into the store and also I met a blogger I follow! I was putting items away and she was walking through the store, I went up to her and asked her name and that I asked if she ran a blog and she said yes! I was so excited to meet a fellow Michigan blogger. That was the best Black Friday surprise for me!






Dress: Madewell
Necklace: Madewell
Vest: Madewell
Leggings: Madewell
Shoes: Madewell

1 comment:

  1. So nice to meet you too! I love your style! (And your hair) :)

    ReplyDelete