Thursday, November 27, 2014

Turkey Tribute


Happy Thanksgiving!!
On Thanksgiving, my house is always hot and I am running around getting the table set and helping in the kitchen. Like I will be running to get the silver wear placed and I'll be asked to make the mashed potatoes or blanch the green beans or get bowls ready for stuffing just a lot of odds and ends. So when I plan my outfit for the biggest day of food I look for something that isn't too hot, flows away from the body and comfy because let's face it, after you eat you want to nap and be cozy.
So again Happy Thanksgiving everyone and be kind to others and mostly the employees when you go out tomorrow morning on Black Friday.






Top: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell (similar)
Shoes: Madewell
Necklace: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment