Monday, November 17, 2014

Cranberry Sauce


Over the weekend I was thinking that Thanksgiving is really close. It wasn't until I went grocery shopping and saw all the turkeys in the freezer isle with people buying them already that it hit me! I have to clean my house, start getting the ingredients ready for stuffing and my favorite cranberry sauce. I use homemade cranberry sauce instead of gravy on my turkey. I wore this great little tunic and sweater number and thought, this sweater is cranberry colored and perfect for a casual Thanksgiving dinner. The only downside to this dress is it wrinkles really easy. Maybe I will wear this to my dinner, I'll just change up the necklace and iron it before my aunts come over.






Sweater: Madewell
Dress: Madewell
Leggings: Madewell
Boots: Nordstrom
Necklace: Madewell
Bag: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment