Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Party

My family loves pumpkins. We love everything about Halloween. Pumpkins though, are our favorite. The number of pumpkins we buy gets bigger every year! Last year I think we bought and carved around 25, this year we have 33! Guess who gets to gut them all? This girl!
Beyond pumpkins though, this outfit was perfect the other day at work. These jeans are amazing! They are a slim boyfriend jean but feel like yoga pants. I have been living in this tee this week. I  have been wearing it with black jeans, blue jeans, sweatpants, sweaters and vests. It really is a versatile graphic tee. Onto the shoes, I have become obsessed with Vans. The slip on and tennis shoe style makes it simple to slip on and go. This outfit was great for work or for a day in a pumpkin patch... or go to my "Porch Pumpkin Patch".








Vest: Madewell
Top: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Vans at J.Crew
Necklace: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment