Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Item Debut: J. Crew Herringbone Vest

 

Sweet victory!
I have been drooling over this vest for 3 years now and you know what, third times the charm.
The first time I saw it I tried to get it when I was living in Wyoming. I saw a girl in Colorado had it and it was sold out online. The next year I tried to look for it early but again I was too late. This summer around late July I got an email from the factory, because I am now a loyal customer, that the fall pre-shopping had begun and the vest was a pre-shopping item. At 7:58 in the morning I rushed to my computer to order the vest. At 9:01 when my friend who I knew wanted the vest too showed to work I told her it was online and she tried to ordered it then and there. Unfortunately by that time, the vest was on backorder and by 12 noon all sizes were sold out online. Since then it has been popping up random sizes in stock every now and again but the point is in about 4 hours the vest was backordered which to me means almost sold out! Popular item. I am so happy I finally got one.
It fits amazing!
It id different than any other puffer vest I have ever had. The "puff" isn't as fluffy as other vests and it is more flattering because of the lines and style. Great job J. Crew, this vest is amazing and thanks for making it in a bunch of other colors and patterns. Bring on vest weather!






Sweatshirt: Madewell
Vest: J.Crew Factory
Jeans: Madewell (similar)
Shoes: Vans
Necklace: Madewell
Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment