Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow?


This summer was really good for our garden. We grew tomatoes, a huge amount of cucumber that we are still picking, and these glorious sunflowers. I had to stand by them for scale. They are huge! I am 5 feet 6 inches so these sunflowers have to be about 10 feet high. I hope everyone had a great summer harvest with all their fruits and vegetables. We hope to get blueberries and raspberries next year with the bushes with planted this summer. My dad does a fabulous job in the garden and in the yard. He really has a green thumb. We haven't gotten any pumpkins yet though. All the buds have been eaten by animals or just didn't make it. As long as we can buy some pumpkins I'll be happy.








Top: Madewell
Scarf: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Madewell
Bracelet: Alex and Ani

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have a garden and grow vegetables and berries one day. This is lovely. Also, your lipstick and hair are awesome!

    ReplyDelete