Tuesday, September 23, 2014

First Day of Fall!


Fall is finally here!
The weather has been jumping around the fall temperatures from chilly to warm around here. We have been seeing a few trees start to change as well. Since it is the first day of fall and I love seeing the changing colors, I went to a nature preserve close to my house to take these photos, Since it is so close, I am going to try my hardest to take at least one photo here a week so we can see the glorious changing of color in this forest.
Now onto the outfit. I think this look screams fall! The red plaid, heavy sweater that is almost a coat and the ankle boots make a perfect outfit. I just need something pumpkin spice flavored and it would be complete. Speaking of pumpkin spice, I can go get one now! See ya!







Shirt: Madewell
Sweater: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Nordstrom
Necklace: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment