Monday, September 29, 2014

Alumni Meet Up in Lansing


Friday night my Dad and I drove to Lansing to be apart of a University of Wyoming Alumni Meet Up. Both my Dad and I are graduates of UW so we both were really excited to see other Alumni from around the state. When we finally got there I sat next to this man that looked oddly familiar. I started chatting with him and found little details like he is from Wyoming, he is an engineer and he has a daughter who graduated from the same program in the same year as me. With all this information I knew he was the dad of one of my good friends from college! The world is getting smaller! It was so nice to have this opportunity and my dad and I had a blast!








Top: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Madewell
Necklace: Madewell
Bag: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment