Monday, September 15, 2014

A Sense of Direction


You know when you have a really rough week and you need something to make it better?
I went and bought this beautiful bracelet from Alex and Ani. I have been looking at it for weeks now and finally decided to make the splurge. I love compasses. I love what they symbolize: direction for a better path, a way to find a road during transitions so consequently I find compasses comforting. I also love this bracelet with the worn looking gold for fall which is coming up so quick! Here in Michigan we are having a little taste of fall now with the chilly weather and crisp breeze in the air. I can feel it in my bones that it will be a cold winter.







Tank: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell (similar)
Jacket: Old Navy
Shoes: Madewell
Necklace: Madewell
Bracelet (Compass): Alex and Ani
Bangle: Madewell

1 comment: