Wednesday, August 27, 2014

10 MORE Things I Love About Summer


1. Warm Nights
Even though it was a chilly summer it's nice to not have chilly nights.

2. Outdoor Concerts
I love sitting on the grass listening to music I love.


3. Iced Chai Tea Latte
I love and ice tea but a latte is even better.

4. Lemonade Beer
Summer shandy is a must at summer parties.


5. Pretty Pedicures
Painted toes is a must with sandals in the summer time.

6. Beachy Hair
The sun does great things, like bleaching my hair naturally.


7. Ice Cream Cones
Nothing  says summer like an ice cream cone with sprinkles.

8. Outdoor Sports and Games
I love to go running outside, playing beach volleyball, but my favorite is swimming in the pool.


9. Star Gazing
Summer skies are absolutely beautiful.

10. Feeling the Warm Sun
Man, I am going to miss the sun when fall and winter comes but bring it on fall, you are the best season in my eyes.


Dress: Target
Vest: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Madewell
Necklace: Madewell
Hat: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment