Thursday, July 17, 2014

Patience Always Wins


As you can tell I really love to buy multiples of things that fit well, who doesn't do that? I love these pants and have in a great khaki color. I am thrilled with these pants! I did have to wait for them however. When we first got these pants in the store I loved them but no one was trying them on. I started to put them into people's rooms and say "just try them, they look so comfy and stylish and who doesn't love that?" Finally one woman tried them on and loved them! It became a trickle effect and as soon as one woman saw them on all these women started to try them on too! You are welcome.
I went online to Madewell.com to see if they had my size but sadly they were sold out *insert sad face here*. So I gave up on getting the really comfy pants. Weeks go by, I was looking at the website's sale section and amazingly the pants were on sale and in my size. What!? I immediately added them to my bag and bought them. I was so happy! They came in the mail, they fit, and I smiled as I wore them to work the next day. The story doesn't end there.
A week or so later I was checking the online sale section again and eureka, they had the black pants in my size too! Bagged 'em, bought 'em, wore 'em, loved 'em. And that my friends is how patience won.







Top: Madewell
Pants: Madewell
Vest: Madewell
Necklace: Madewell
Shoes: Target
Watch: Gift
Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment