Tuesday, June 10, 2014

That's a Wrap!


Something really exciting happened last Saturday night. This month, Eric has been working on a movie set as a stunt man and also on the stunt rigging. The filming has now ended but before the cameras were packed and the actors went home the film producers (I think) held a wrap party for cast and crew, which included Eric plus one. That plus one was yours truly. I was so excited to go to this party! I bought a new dress (I am saving that dress for a fall outfit post), painted my nails and shaved my legs (now that's a big deal).
We arrived (accidently) fashionably late, or what we thought was late. The party was hopping but the speeches didn't started until around 11:30 or midnight! Way past my ten o'clock bedtime. It was a great experience to see Hollywood in Detroit and meet with amazing people. I am sure Eric will be working more on sets and going to more wrap parties may be in our future.





Dress: Madewell
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Shoes: Madewell
Bracelet: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment