Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Dream Come True


When I first started Pinterest I was obsessed with Madewell's Transport Tote. I saw bloggers carrying it, I saw trendy people in the airport carrying it, I saw vacationers in beautiful cities carrying it and I said to myself I need that bag. It was never a real thing to me, just an amazing bag I could never afford or find. I would literally dream of riding a train around Europe or laying on the beach on one of the Pacific Islands and have my tote filled with all the goodies I would need to look stylish and trendy.
When I started at Madewell I knew that purchasing a Transport Tote was a high priority. I would look at every tote that came in scoping out which one I wanted to call mine. When I finally spotted "the one" I took a deep breath and swiped my card. I liked it so much I even put a monogram on it. That way everyone would know it was mine! *insert evil laugh here*
I am so in love with my tote. It really does hold everything I need or want to put in a bag. I won't lie about this though, I have only used it once since I have gotten it. I love my bag so much, I don't want a scratch on it or a stain so I barely use my bag. I am planning on using it a ton closer to fall but only periodically this summer. It will make appearances, don't you worry 'bout that.







Jacket: Madewell
Tee: Kohl's
Pants: Kohl's
Shoes: Madewell
Bag: Madewell
Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment