Monday, June 23, 2014

10 Things I Love About Summer


1. Being Tan
The perks of working at a pool is you get a nice and dark tan. This tan will last me all summer now. Plus my tan makes my pictures look better.

2. Lighter Hair Color
I don't ever dye my hair. One time I got highlights and it totally took the curl out of my locks. To get a lighter color now, I mix lemon juice and water in a spray bottle them just spritz a little in my hair when I am outside and I let the sun do the coloring.


3. Running Outside
I really enjoy running and over the winter I would run on a treadmill or use the elliptical. In the summer I love to running through the neighborhoods. I love to see the landscaping, the flowers and decorating of other houses and get ideas for my future home.

4. Grilling
Nothing smells like summer than BBQ. I love to grill everything. A little char on steak, veggies, heck even peaches is delicious.


5. Hanging Out By the Lake or Pool
I live in Michigan. Fresh water is all around. I love to hang by the water. I love to feel the breeze on my face when sitting on the beach or lounging poolside.

6. Driving my Convertible
I do have an amazing car. It is the best when it's a hot day and I get to go for a long drive.


7. Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
Fresh fruit at all meals of the day and crisp veggies that taste amazing with everything is a summer treat.

8. Cold Smoothies
I love a cold smoothie when I go to work at the pool. My favorite place to get smoothies is Tropical Smoothie Café.


9. Longer Days
Everyone needs more time to get done what needs to get done. I love summer time because the light stays longer meaning I can do more outside activities longer.

10. Bright Colors
I can't have a summer list without having color on my list. I love bright colors during summer time.


Tee: Madewell
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Toms
Necklace: Miner's Den
Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment