Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Operation Latte Thunder


In high school and my first year at college, I was a Starbucks girl to the core! I loved having some java in my cup at every moment of the day. As I continued burning the midnight oil I realized that four to five dollar coffees two or four times a day was ridiculously expensive! Then I discovered local coffee shops where I could fill my own cup for a dollar and then specialty drinks for half the price! I'm sure Starbucks does something similar but I started to fall in love with local blends or house specials. I can say I am an ex-Starbucks lover and also a one cup of coffee a week girl.
Healthy habits people! Instead of coffee I drink green tea when I can for pretty skin!






Top: Madewell
Vest: Old Navy (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (similar)
Shoes: Target
GeoNecklace: Madewell
"E" Necklace: Old
Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment