Monday, April 14, 2014

10 Things I Love About Spring


1. New Life
All the baby animals are out to play and I love seeing the baby squirrels and the fawns hanging out in the bushes waiting for mama to come pick him up. I love seeing the babies.  
 
2. Pretty Flowers
I get so giddy when I see the green heads of flowers sprout out of the dirt. I just know in a few weeks we will have a glorious bed of flowers.


3. Light Jackets
Layering seasons are the best because that little jacket makes an outfit look complete.
 
4. Thunderstorms
I love a natural light show at night.




5. Pastel Colors
Nothing screams spring like pastel and floral patterns.
 
6. Birds Singing
Waking up to the birds chirping is so nice...until they sing at 6AM then it may be annoying.

 
7. Gardening
Nothing is more rewarding than growing your own food or having hummingbirds and beautiful butterflies visit the flowers you grew!
 
8. Rain Boots
Spring isn't spring without some rain and willies to keep your feet dry.



9. The Smell of Rain
Nothing is a better smell than knowing a storm is coming to water your garden and make the grass even greener.
 
10. Rainbows
With the rain and when the sun is out the rainbows are absolutely glorious.


Jacket: American Eagle
Tee: Target
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Toms
Bag: Gap
Necklace: Madewell
Sunnies: Ray Ban Aviators

No comments:

Post a Comment