Saturday, March 1, 2014

30 for 30 Challenge March 2014

I usually do two 30 for 30 challenges a year but seeing as I am living in Michigan now I really don't remember how the weather plays out. I am going to try to pull off this 30 for 30 by not being too hot or too cold all month with the items I have listed.
This is what I will be wearing for the month of March:
 
Top Row
Old Navy Black and White Flannel. American Eagle Penguin Tee. Madewell Pull Over Sweater, Madewell Green Button Down, Madewell Bien Fait Sweatshirt
Middle Row
Madewell Sleeveless Chambray, Madewell Bien Fait Tee, Target Striped Sweatshirt,
 Madewell Navy Striped Top, Madewell Striped 3/4 Sleeve Tee
Bottom Row
Gap Beige Sweater, Old Navy Green Jacket, Madewell Jean Jacket, Madewell Grey Sweater,
Old Navy Red Vest

Pants
Madewell Coated Jeans, Madewell Zipper Jeans, Madewell Camo Print Pants, Madewell Plaid Skirt, Gap Black Pants, Madewell High Riser Jeans, Madewell Sateen Pants, American Eagle Lace Skirt
Shoes
Tall Brown Boots, Vans Slip-Ons, American Eagle Cap Toe Flats, Old Navy Black Booties, Sam Eldeman  Short Booties, Steve Madden Leopard Loafers, Target Brown moccasins

No comments:

Post a Comment