Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3 Men and a Baby

 
When I was little I remember watching Three Men and a Baby. It is an old 80's movie about three men who find a baby girl in their apartment. The movie follows them learning how to be dads and how they all fall in love with her. I thought it was really cute when I was young and watching it now there was a lot of adult humor I didn't get. I really like to watch movies from my childhood and finally understand the jokes and the seriousness of certain topics that were brought up. Have you recently watched a movie from your childhood where you finally understood everything that was going on? Try it, its really interesting.
 



Top: Madewell
Skirt: Madewell
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Nordstrom
Necklace: Madewell
Watch: Gift
Glasses: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment