Thursday, March 13, 2014

12 Monkeys




I have noticed that I really like science fiction movies. This next movie is exactly that. Again, it is the amazing Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt. This was a movie I wasn't introduced to until Eric told me about and me used it as a stay in movie night. It was great! Bruce Willis is a time traveling prisoner from the future trying to save the world from destruction using information from his childhood and what the people in the white coats and weird magnifying glasses tell him. It's one of those pay attention closely movies. Every detail is important and the information comes out of order. I enjoyed it but all the information, I need to watch it again and get all the details again.




And sometimes a gust of wind happens right when the camera clicks.

Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Old Navy
Scarf: J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment