Friday, February 28, 2014

I'm Back, Finally!



Hey Everyone!

I want to say sorry for not posting anything for that last  2 weeks. I really want to apoplogize to the devoted few of you that check my blog daily, I really appreciate knowing that I have a small following. The past week had been rough for me. I have been going through a realization that my plan A career may not happen and I have been trying to come to terms that my life my not play out how I have dreamed it for the last 5 years. With that reality thrown in my face, I needed some time to accept this idea, create a plan B, and make another road map to make my new plan work.
With my new plan in hand and a few tissue boxes aside I am ready to come back. Personal style blogging has been my own coping method and a time to let me forget about the frustrations I have just for 15-30 minutes everyday. 
Thank you for being patient and please keep following along.

Cheers, Erica





Top: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Jacket: Madewell
Shoes: Gap
Scarf: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment