Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things: Beauty Products

Purpose Soap
A year ago I discovered this product from a dermatologist friend . It is a really easy and light gel face wash. It takes all of the oil and make up my face with a quick wash.
 
Clinique Chubby Stick
I love Clinique's free-bes! I found this little product a year ago and now I love to collect all the different shades. It rolls on like a chap stick and gives a great color on your lips too.
 
Frizz- Ease Secret Weapon
With curly hair I always get mid-day frizz. It fight it I use a little dime size of this smoothing cream to tame the frizz. It's great during the summer when humidity is the highest.
 
L'Oreal True Match Concealer
While on my trip to Traverse City one of friends used this product to conceal her sleepy eyes. I use it for concealing blemishes and the bags under my eyes. It's a small container that fits in my purse for on the go touch ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment