Friday, February 14, 2014

7 Day Dare: Hallmark Holiday


I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. When I was in elementary school I loved it! I thought it was so cute to show your love and appreciation to everyone! Then in high school when I was single I hated it. I hated how the high school sweethearts were all lovey dovey and I there I was eating my box of chocolates that I bought for myself. Then when I did get a boyfriend I moved to Wyoming and we couldn't celebrate Valentine's Day together and again I bought myself a box of chocolates. Now that I am home and we can celebrate Valentine's Day together I just don't get it. Why celebrate your love when you feel obligated? I will be with my guy on Valentine's Day though.
On to the outfit! I am so happy to have white jeans! I am so excited to wear them more when we get more sun and warmer weather.
 



Top: Madewell
Vest: Old Navy
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Nordtrom
Necklace: Miner's Den
Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment