Thursday, February 13, 2014

7 Day Dare: Fox Tracks



I thought about this outfit awhile ago and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not at the time. I put it on today and I absolutely love the look. I really loved this top when I saw it even though I wasn't sure about the pink glasses on the fox. This whole outfit was a gamble essentially. I wanted something comfortable for class and hanging out and I totally nailed it!
 Plus I kind of wore this look because around my neighborhood in the snow I am finding fox tracks. Little paw prints that are in a straight line are going all over the place. I hope I can see one again! The last time I saw one was in Wyoming on my way to my grandmothers house in the middle of nowhere. That one was pretty big and so orange!
I may have to settle for going to the Zoo and watching the little artic foxes play in the snow.
 





Top: Old Navy
Vest: Old Navy
Pants: Gap
Shoes: American Eagle
Necklace: Madewell
Watch: Gift
Sunnies: Ray Ban New Wayfarer

No comments:

Post a Comment