Monday, January 13, 2014

Weather Like Wyoming


Let me start off by saying sorry for the lack of posts last week.
Between the polar vortex, freezing cold, an abundance of snow, a sickness that came out of nowhere and another round of graduate school applications I couldn't find the time to take pictures to post nor did I want to stand in the cold without a coat. Now I feel like I am playing catch up with my posts.
Like I said it has been so cold here it has been reminding me of the weather in Wyoming. The difference between the frigid winter in Michigan and Wyoming is that the people in Michigan were preparing for the cold and snow as though an apocalypse was coming. People are funny. 






Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Costco (can you believe it?!)
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)
Necklace: Miner's Den (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment