Tuesday, January 7, 2014

BBBRRRR!


First off it is so freakin' cold here!
It has been such a long time since I have seen Michigan in single digits and below zero! What is this weather? And while we are on the weather note, these photos were taken last week before we were hit by a part of the winter storm that hit a large portion of the Midwest to the East.
Second, I love this outfit!
I threw it on for a morning shift at work, it was cold out and I was, of course, freezing so I threw on layers, comfy jeans and I needed a little sparkle in my morning so glitter flats it was and that's how this beautiful outfit was created!
Sometimes my best outfits are just made on a whim. Some have thinking caps I have thinking pajamas.








Top: Old Navy
Sweatshirt: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: American Eagle
Necklace: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment