Monday, December 30, 2013

What to Wear to a New Years Eve Party


Home with the Family
 
For the times I celebrated New Years at home I still wanted some sparkle and to look nice when ringing in the new year. My family loves slippers and I love these sparkle ones.
1. Top: J.Crew // Leggings: Madewell // Necklace: Madewell // Slippers: Bearpaw
2. Top: Piperlime // Jeans: Madewell //  Necklace: Kate Spade // Slippers: Amazon


At a Friends House Party

 
You don't always need a dress to sparkle and shine. I love these sequin tops with jeans and a skirt. 
1. Top: Piperlime // Skirt: American Eagle // Bag: Urban Outfitters // Bracelet: J. Crew // Shoes: Chinese Laundry
2. Top: J.Crew // Sweater: Old Navy // Jeans: Madewell // Bracelet: J. Crew // Shoes: Old Navy

 
A Night Out
1. Dress: Piperlime // Earrings: J. Crew // Bag: J.Crew // Shoes: J.Crew
2. Dress: Madewell // Bracelet: J. Crew // Bag: Madewell // Shoes: J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment