Saturday, December 21, 2013

Welcome Winter


We may have gotten the snow early this year and not on Christmas like last year but it is finally here, the first day of winter.
I love this outfit!
I love the mix of the colors and textures. The burgundy pants remind me of warm red wine when out with friends, the cable knit sweater nods to the cold outside, my fur scarf is a chic addition to an easy outfit and let's not forget about an easy everyday wear chambray shirt.
I love this chambray. The light color makes it a great transitional piece in my closet for both winter and summer. Oh, summer how I do miss you. Well, summer will come soon enough. I'm going to enjoy winter while it's here.





Top: Madewell (long-sleeve version)
Sweater: Madewell
Pants: Madewell
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Aerie

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this outfit! The colors are perfect together, plus looks so stylish & comfy!
    -Ashley B

    ReplyDelete