Sunday, December 22, 2013

Santa Please!

Sweatshirt // Necklace // Earrings // Boots // Hangers // Bracelet // Tote


What's on my Wish List this year?
 
Monogramed Necklace
A monogramed necklace is a preppy piece that never goes out of style and is something you keep forever and can wear everyday.
 
Awesome Sweatshirt
I found this sweatshirt on Etsy and since I am a natural blonde curly head I really need this top in my life.
 
Scarf Hangers
I have one too many scarves and the last one broke the hangers. I need new ones because right now all of my hangers are in a big pile on the floor in my closet, not so organized.
 
Pearl Earrings
Again this is something classic and will stand the test of time.
 
Hunter Boots
Right now the weather is bringing rain and not snow so I want some shoes that actually keep my feet dry. The vintage green color is traditional and different than the normal black rain boots we see so often.
 
Madewell's Transport Tote
I'll say it again, I am a big girl now and need a more adult wardrobe. This tote is the perfect size to hold everything from my purse and some books for school too!
 
Kate Spade Bow bracelet
Just because sometimes you need something special to make an outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment