Thursday, December 26, 2013

Out of Sync


I have been so out of my routine! I love the holidays and seeing family but I really hate being away from my blog for so long. I haven't taken many new outfit posts mostly because I have been hanging out with my family at home in comfy clothes that are not "blog worthy" or outfit that you have already seen and I don't want to bore you with outfits you have already seen.
I should have said it earlier  since I have already skipped a few days but I will not be able to post everyday for awhile since I will be spending a lot of time with my family.
Now, before I started blogging I would follow bloggers and think "if you are around family all the time you have ton of people who could potentially take your photos, easy" but after being the blogger, taking outfit pictures is a really personal and sometimes awkward thing. You like certain angles or lighting, sometimes poses are weird and you want to forget they existed and some family member don't understand blogging in general so it makes for odd conversations.
So with that story I leave you with this outfit I wore to work last week but am posting today :)
Cheers!





Top: Madewell
Sweatshirt: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment