Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Chaos


Working retail has really been an experience for me. I am seeing the chaos at the stores now, something (like I said before) I have avoided as long as I can. The other day at work I helped so many men who came into Madewell and had a list with very specific instructions on what the women in their lives wanted. It was fun to help them out! My other favorite thing I did at work, I helped a dad and daughter pair pick out an outfit for their wife/mom! I made four outfits fitting her job, personality and lifestyle and together the three of us found a fitting outfit for her.
In the throws of crazy Christmas shopping we have gotten so much snow!
It makes me so happy to have a white December and Christmas. It finally feels like Christmastime to me. Make some hot cocoa and cookies because I'm really to watch Christmas specials with family in my Christmas pajamas.





Sweatshirt: Madewell
Shirt: American Eagle
Necklace: Piperlime
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Old Navy
Glasses: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment