Tuesday, November 5, 2013

When Are You Too Old for Ugg Boots?


Recently on Facebook I have been seeing a few people question Ugg boots. my favorite quote was from a friend I met at Girl Scout camp, she said "Is it still sociable acceptable to wear Uggs out in public?" I had to giggle a little bit because earlier this year I read somewhere that Uggs are a young girls and college girls shoe. I will admit, my Ugg boots got me through high school and college but I am now ready for big girl shoes, something leather and expensive. My cognac Nordstrom boots are really going the trick but ya'know, sometimes you have to go back to cozy and pull out the boots that got you through long nights at the library and cold walks through campus. I may be a big girl now but I still want a warm cozy shoe for those lazy days. 








Top: Old Navy
Vest: Old Navy
Scarf: Aerie
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Ugg

No comments:

Post a Comment