Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Chill of Fall


Even though it is warmer here than my past 5 falls in Wyoming, I have been strangely more cold here in Michigan. I am no weather-woman but I think it has to do with the humidity. Wyoming is so dry so the cold is a dry cold where Michigan is humid and feels like it all the time so the cold goes straight to my bones!  With that said I have been layering like a crazy lady: tank, tee, sweater and then coat most days. Not only it is warm but it is stylish with the preppy look trending right now.  For this outfit I combined my lace tee that I usually wear in summer with a really warm sweater and my super comfortable knit legging pants in a perfect fall color. I will let you in on a secret though. When I am wearing flats in pictures I almost always are wearing them just for pictures and then I change into boots with heavy socks. I don't want to have the same shoe on all the time, how boring! How do you stay warm during fall and do you have a pair of shoes that are your go-to pair?






Sweater: Gap (very similar)
Top: Aerie
Pants: American Eagle (very similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment