Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Never Leaf Me


With the other nights strong winds, pretty much all the leaves are on the ground now making the forest floor a beautiful shade of brown. I am not ready to say goodbye to fall and hello to Christmas. I have started my shopping though and I really want to be done before Black Friday. While I was shopping at one store, I needed help and asked a male associate to help and while we were walking he said to me "I really did your swag" and I was like "pardon?" The he goes "I really like how you layered your sweater over your shirt and then the necklace over it. It looks really good." That made my day especially because I just threw on what was warm and cozy that morning. I'm glad I still look fabulous even with my definition of rolling out of bed.





Shirt: Old Navy
Sweatshirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Kohl's
Sunnies: Ray Ban New Wayfarer
Jeans: Madewell
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment