Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Love Those Leaves


I live right by a nature center. I drive by it almost every single day. Every time I drive by I think "man that it gorgeous, I really need to go take some blog pictures over there before all the leaves fall." I drive away and by the time I get home to actually take the blog pictures, the back drop is an after thought because the days are getting shorter and I need to take my pictures like ASAP. Yesterday though, I remembered the beautiful scenery I drive by everyday and on my way to work I stopped, pulled out my handy dandy tri-pod and look these pictures. I want to add that the ground I was walking on was just inches of fallen leaves!  I cant wait to go back and find more beautiful places!





I decided I wanted to play with the leaves a little and like a child I threw a bunch into the air.
The runners that went by probably thought I was a weirdo.

Jacket: Old Navy (old)
Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Nordstrom
Glasses: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment