Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Item Debut: Polar Bear Sweatershirt


I know I have definitely been slacking on these item debuts because I only like to announce they are new if I plan on wearing that item a lot. If you have been around me the past month then you know this is not the first time I have worn my party polar bear sweatshirt. I wear it with my pajama pants, jeans, leggings are it's mostly to just hang out in . And side note Old Navy lets get real your "sweatshirts" are glorified long sleeved tees, not that it is entirely a bad thing but when you are expecting sweatshirt material deliver on it please.
Anyway, I have been obsessing about shirts with animals on them! Some of the animals are awesome so this polar bear one makes me so happy! Also it has been so cold around here! I had to layer my flannel under my sweatshirt to stay warm!
Now I don't mind that it is cold (at least not that much) but if it is cold I want snow to go with it. I want some beautiful snow to cover the dead grass and knarly looking leaves.
So bring on the snow!
 





Top: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment