Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun


For a few months my friends and I have been planning a trip to Traverse City and finally we got to go. My friend Kristen was the travel agent and planned a great trip for the four of us. For todays and tomorrows post I'm going to share some pictures from our weekend.
We were so lucky to have seen our home state of Michigan so beautiful! I was able to take so many pictures of the beautiful up north autumn.



Once we go into the city we checked into out hotel, changed and headed to The Grand Traverse Distillery to taste some whiskey and vodka and to see how these spirits are made. It was a great start to a too short of weekend. 




Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Nordstrom
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: Ray Ban New Wayfarer

No comments:

Post a Comment