Monday, October 14, 2013

Are You Afraid of the Dark?


On the "Dark" part:
Last week my friends and I went to see Insidious 2. I love scary movies but I end up watching them through my fingers because I get so scared! And the reason why I love them is I love that adrenaline rush like almost everyone gets. Then I love them because I think it is really funny to hear people scream at something when I am not actually seeing it because my fingers are purposefully in the way. Silly, I know, but I find it fun. So why do I not actually watch? Well, I have a very vivid imagination and my dreams are like I am literally watching a movie so if I see a scary ghost/demon/monster I dream about it for weeks. And if you are wondering, I do sleep with the covers over my head because yes, the covers do protect you...in case you were wondering.
On the clothes part:
For a change of pace I like to wear skirts. Not only does it make the day seem special but its a nice change for you to look at. I came up with this outfit last fall and thought just maybe the Wyoming fall would let me wear this, nope. So here it is now during Michigan fall when every other day is between fall and summer. Oh weather consistency, where are you?
 






 
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: American Eagle
Shoes: Minnatonkas
Hat: Gap
Belt: Came with a Forever 21 dress

No comments:

Post a Comment