Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Haunting I Will Go


Since it is the season of Halloween I wanted to go to a Haunted House.
Some friends and I decided to go to a place in Armada Michigan called Blake's Big Apple. This location had a haunted hayride, haunted barn, a spookyland and a paintball zombie safari. We were unable to do the zombie safari because it was sold out for the night but the haunted hayride was real fun! The haunted barn was spooky but not scary like I thought it was going to be. Overall I thought it was a great location and it would have been better if we were able to do the zombie safari. Now I want to go to another haunted house to get another scare!






Top: Old Navy
Sweater: Gap (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Steve Madden from Nordstrom
Glasses: Ray Ban
Bag: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment